Always the same: registration impossible!

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by mpre, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reid06

reid06 Registered Member

Could someone PM me the link to the offline installation. I always get the cannot register. :( Thanks

2. adgteq

adgteq Registered Member

I have the same problem. I even uninstalled my firewall, but still the same message again and again: "Failed to register the product. please try again later."
    Could you please send me the download link for the free trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 that does not require the online registration?

Thank you.

3. madans

madans Registered Member

Hi,

Can I please get the link to download the version that does not require online registration. I can't install the demo version. I have ensured that I am not using any proxy or a firewall or any such software, but i still hit the "Failed to Register" box.

Thanks,
    Madan

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello reid0, adgteq and madans.

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

madans: I have send you the instructions on how to install the trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 via PM. Please check your inbox.

reid0, adgteq: Please let me know by sending a PM if you still want to get a link to the trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0. I will provide you with it as soon as possible.

Would also like to suggest to all users who might encounter the same issue in the future, i.e cannot install the free trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 because of the inability to pass the registration screen, follow the steps described in this previous post. There is absolutely no need to post your requests for this link in this or any other thread.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.