Alternate languages, when?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by m00nbl00d, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

When is Eset going to make available their products (EAV and ESS) in other languages, rather than only English?

I ask this, because, there has been a long time since a version in my language, and a lot of people has since then moved towards other solutions, which are available in our native language.

Please, note that I'm not being rude or anything like that, just wondering when. Not everyone understand the English language, and I have a pretty guess I'm talking about a large number here.

One thing would be for Eset never have had other language versions, one other to stop providing them later.

Myself, I do understand the English language (as obvious), but, of course, I also would like to interpret everything in my native language.

Thanks

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

English is not the only language for v4, there are 7 other language versions that were released at the same time and other versions will follow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.