Alert Message Box in Upper Left Only?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by whistlebird, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whistlebird

whistlebird Registered Member

HI,

I love the program but each time an alert message for a program requesting internet access appears, it appears in the upper left of my monitor screen which I find distracting.

Does anyone know how to fix the location so that it will always appear in the lower right, which for me is where I would want it.

Thanks.:D

2. [suave]

[suave] Registered Member

LOL I remember having that same "distraction" when I first started using LNS. :p

It's been well over a year since then and I must have forgotten all about it. I guess I've just gotten used to it after all this time :D

Well, sorry I can't help you with the problem. I don't know if there's even a way to set the location. So just incase there isn't, take it from my experience and just stick with it. You will get used to it and totally forget about it sooner or later. :p

3. Delgado

Delgado Registered Member

Hi

Try Drag and drop to move the box where you want it. You will be able to move the notice, but whether it will appear in the same place next time, only time will tell.

4. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

Yes, I don't why it appears at this position sometimes.
    It is also perhaps linked to the position of the main windows. You can try to change the position of the main window also.

Frederic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.