alchimic.a bliss.h revop and some others

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by bonom, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonom

bonom Guest

Ok. I have AVG (free version), spybot, and hijackthis v1.94 installed on my computer. each time I reboot my computer, I receive one of the following pop-up message windows "Trojan finded.....blehbleh...Alchimic.A" or "Bliss.H" or "revop" or some other times I receive "Windows viens de se sortir d'une érreur grave" (I thinks its something like "windows has just recovered from a serious error" and I have 2 choices, send to microsoft, or dont send. I click on don't send and the pop-up message re-arive imediatly, and its like that for about 5 or 6 times.

When I ran Spybot, there were 43, I did "coriger tout" but they told me that some of them couldn't be removed. these are the following :

BlazeFind.Bridge: Class ID (Clé du registre, fixing failed)
    BookedSpace: Class ID (Clé du registre, fixing failed)
    Search-Exe: Class ID (Clé du registre, fixing failed)

When I run AVG they congratulates me for having no virus on my computer.
    (even if the popups telling me that i have bliss or alchemic trojans come from AVG...haha)

Here is my logfiles of Hijackthis - v1.94

Logfile of HijackThis v1.94.0
    Scan saved at 23:08:13, on 2004-05-03
    Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch=
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page=C:\WINDOWS\System32\blank.htm
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {000020DD-C72E-4113-AF77-DD56626C6C42} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {83DE62E0-5805-11D8-9B25-00E04C60FAF2} - C:\WINDOWS\2_0_1browserhelper2.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG6\avgcc32.exe /STARTUP
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mbwx] C:\WINDOWS\mbwx.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
    O9 - Extra button: Related (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links (HKLM)
    O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) -
  2. bonom

bonom Guest

sorry for the double-post (there is no edit button)

I forgot to tell you that on the previous time i ran Hijackthis, it has found some "bridge.dll" but I choosed to fix them. Then I disabled "auto restore" on my control panel. I dont know if it important to tell it, but anyways.

Thanx in advance
  3. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Apr 27, 2002
    Hi bonom,

Could you please download the latest version of HijackThis (1.97.7) and post a log made with that. It deals with BHO's in a different way then the old version you have and we need that to help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.