Agnitum's New Web Site!

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by hayc59, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

Protection Made Elegant
    Agnitum has introduced a new design for its products and web site
    St. Petersburg, Russia — August 8, 2005 - Agnitum has introduced a new design for its products and web site. Box versions, leaflets and further marketing information is now available in the new corporate style.
    Agnitum has made extreme progress and proved to be the developer of the best personal firewall available. Due to the release of Outpost Office Firewall, the company has entered the B2B market and provided more users with impeccable security service. In addition, Agnitum has developed its partner networks and dramatically increased brand awareness. By introducing a new design to our products we express our sense of success, our professional growth and provide our users with beautiful solutions.
    The redesign of the Agnitum web site is the most important change introduced to our corporate style. It is user friendly, very easy to navigate and simply beautiful. A few changes will be introduced into the Press Room and News sections.
    The URL has stayed the same: www.agnitum.com. We are always there to protect you. Now in a new elegant way.
    Whats New: Web Site Design

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2005
  2. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

The new look is very professional :)

Great work ;)

3. myluvnttl

myluvnttl Registered Member

It look more better then the older layout!!! Very good work, who ever did this. ;)

4. profhsg

profhsg Registered Member

Yes the new web site looks great. Now, if only someone would check the accuracy of the information on the site. In the upgrade for existing users section it lists the latest version of Outpost Pro as 2.7.485.412. http://www.agnitum.com/support/upgradeprotection.php

This is somewhat strange because my version is 2.7.493.416 which is the same version that the excellent Outpost Users Forum lists as the latest version.

http://www.outpostfirewall.com/forum/

5. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

i like the new site very much esp. the menus.

@profhsg - on the outpost firewall pro section it says:
    i guess they need to fix that then

6. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Fellow Creatures,
    The new site does look nice. And even with what I'm about to say I do think it looks professional just like someone said.

Only one thing my eyes went to the girl right away and all I could think about was, She looks like she just took a quick shower (hair looks wet) and her laptop is in the hallway of her apartment and the look is of concern she has been hacked!!

She should have gotten Out Post.... :D

7. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

profhsg, thank you and notified ;)

8. justnoticed

justnoticed Guest

Honestly, I don't like the new site AS WELL as the old site. They completely ditched their demo, which was THE most interesting and attractive feature of their site.

9. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

Looks like they finally took Jammer off their site too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.