against the grain

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by lodore, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

Hello.
    I thought i would go against the grain of support forums so to speak.

alot of people here will know I have tested pretty much every security suite and antivirus both production and beta versions.

I have finally found a product that works well on machines on all ages has small updates provides reliable protection and doesn't disturb the user. the product in question is of course eset smart security. the rescue cd also seems better than other vendors.
    I will be recommending this product to my customers as well.
    I have phoned the eset uk support to ask a few questions and I was pleased with the responses.
    I have tested ESS 5 RC and will be looking forward to the final version. im gonna be sticking to ESS 4.2 production version for now.

I hope more people will post on support forums with good news rather than just posting because of issues.

2. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Geeze lodore,I thought you tested everything already but you missed Eset.:blink: I have to admit, I did a 1 yr license but with the AV V4, and was flawless,effcient, and very smooth through the entire yr.Not currently running RT scanners at the moment,but if I decide to again Eset will be the one.:thumb:

3. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Since the purpose of a support forum is to request assistance, report problems and so forth, we expect people to come here for the purpose of dealing with these types of issues. Most people are not going to go through the effort of waiting in a phone queue, registering an account on a web forum, etc. just to say that a program worked fine for them without any issues.

That said, thank you for the feedback.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.