After 3.0.657

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by lucasfrance, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucasfrance

lucasfrance Registered Member

Many of us are facing cpu and other problems with v3.0.657 release. What next ?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

And many others are seeing no problems at all in their everyday work with ESET software , computers , software , viruses , threats , etc ...

If you have problem contact the appropriate people , provide something to work with and you'll get help . Otherwise , simply don't spam . Very simple it is.

Greetings :thumb:

3. jhuk

jhuk Banned

:thumbd:

@ HiTech_boy, You do talk a lot of BS TBH.

How the hell is he spamming, that build is a mess, most who updated to it got issues, I got issues after X days so could be that build + a Deffinition makes it go bad.

Do not try and make out there is not a issue and it is all the End Users fault.

I waited 1 week for a fix and my PC randomly used 100% CPU on both cores throughout the day not just at startup.

I finally gave up and uninstalled it and put on the previous build and all is 100% perfect.

If you do not have anything helpfull to give us about this issue I advise you simple STFU.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As always, Eset will continue working out any known issues as quickly as they can. When a new build is released it will be posted in these forums.

Until then, we'll bring this thread to a close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.