Advice please after viewing PSP thread

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Robyn, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

I didn't want to post this within the thread where everyone has posted such stunning photos using PSPro to detract from the purpose of the original post.

I use PSPro 9 and am seriously considering a Wacom Graphics tablet. I hope it is OK to ask if anyone who is using PSP to create all the wonderful effects if they use a GT with the software or just use a mouse. I find the mouse a little 'clumsy' for fine details and know I would have to get used to the pen but at the end of the day is it worth learning and taking the step to invest in a Graphics Tablet?

Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place :oops:

2. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Hi Robyn,
    Firstly, feel free to post over on the PSP thread. It is by no means exclusive! It is there to discuss, ask questions, tutor, post pics....whatever, so don't feel you are intruding :) ...the more, the merrier I think. Anyway, with regard to the GT....I don't have one and I can't really speak for Uguel, Eric et al. But I have heard no mention of it over there. We'll see you over there! ;)
    Cheers,
    Brad.

3. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

Thank you for the invite - I love to watch the thread and learn from the definite PSPro 'prosfessionals' ;) I have had PSP over a few years but have never really used it but recently I have started to really enjoy and understand it a little better.

I may not have any input but know I will have questions so thanks letting me post in with the experts :) Hopefully someone will have used or is using a GT.

4. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

No worries Robyn,
    I'm not very good with PSP....half the stuff I do with Dig Image Pro. I find it a lot easier for merged images etc. I actually jump between three progs to get the desired effect sometimes. Everbody has something to learn...... or teach! :)
    Cheers,
    Brad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.