Administrative Rights <DENIED>!!!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Yang-Um, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yang-Um

Yang-Um Registered Member

After installing NOD32, I lost all administrative rights i.e. (No Access to):
    CTRL+ALT+DLT / MS Config / Regedit and many programs stopped functionning and I was denied ALL installations of new programs. Whats Up with this.

On the 5 page tutorial by Blackspear - https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=37509, there are warnings about losing Administrative Rights: <WARNING: enabling this option might result in deletion of Remote Adminstrative Programs such as those used by Network Administrators>.

How do I get complete protection without losing access to my own computer. Im the only one <Administrator> using my computer and I dont need to protect me from myself.

Apparently Microsoft .NET Framework was either Modified or Deleted because when I un-installed NOD & re-installed .NET Framework, everything was back to normal. I would like very much to use this program as it is hailed as one of the Best.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks!

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Yang-Um, welcome to Wilders.

A genuine version of NOD32 will not cause this at all. What happens if you remove NOD32 from your system?

Blackspear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.