Adjusting Column widths

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by aptisman, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aptisman

aptisman Registered Member

One small irritation I have with LnS is not being able to drag the column headers in the Application Filtering, Internet Filtering and Log panels to a size that suits and have them stay that way after a re-boot.

Could this be addressed at some time please Frederic?

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

Yes, for application & internet filtering the position of the columns can't be adjusted. I'm not sure this is required (especially for the flag columns on the left side).
    However; the size of the two columns on the right can be adjusted and they are saved when Look 'n' Stop is stopped and restarted (after a reboot usually).

For the log page, position & size can be selected and they are saved. If it is not the case, there is a problem somewhere (perhaps an issue with Look 'n' Stop not closing properly when Windows is stopped, but this would impact some other options as well).

Frederic

3. aptisman

aptisman Registered Member

Mr

Thanks Frederic, that has solved it.

My LnS was always open when shutting down the machine, closing it first has fixed my column widths.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.