ADDS 9 - no protected version for BootCD?

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Omicron, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omicron

Omicron Registered Member

in earlier versions of TrueImage I was possible to create a normal BootCD and a protected version.

But in Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 I haven't this option to create a protected version. Why?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Omicron,

Thank you for using Acronis Disk Director Suite (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/).

The thing is that if you create Acronis bootable media for Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 using CD disc then our Bootable Rescue Media Builder will burn both versions (the full and the safe one) of bootable media.

If you boot your computer from this CD you will be able to choose the version of Acronis Disk Director Suite to boot.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

3. Omicron

I see

Does TrueImage 8 have also this feature. I use TI7 and this feature isn't there

4. Acronis Support

Hello Omicron,

We regret to inform you that in the meantime only Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server and Acronis True Image 8.0 Corporate Workstation have this feature implemented.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

5. Omicron

so the Home Version of True Image doesn't support this feature?If so, is it planned to implement this feature also in the Home Version of TrueImage?

6. Acronis Support

Hello Omicron,

This option is in our Enhancement List and we expect it to be implemented in future versions.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.