Additional License

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by cozumel, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cozumel

cozumel Registered Member

Is there a web-based way to add an additional license or do I have to wait until Tuesday and contact ESET UK directly by 'phone?

Thanks

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

What license exactly do you have now and what license do you need (at least until Tuesday) ? Product name and edition , numbers of machines that (will) use it ...

3. cozumel

I have NOD32 Antivirus (Home Edition), version 3.0.667.0, License expires 20/01/2010.

It is currently a single license but I have bought a laptop for work (delivery next week) and want an additional license ready for NOD32 installation when the laptop arrives.

So to answer your last question, I will have two machines that will use NOD32 but currently only have a single license.

Thanks

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I am an ESET reseller and I was thinking of sending you a Not-For-Resale (NFR) license for you to use it until you contact your local ESET reseller or distributor . However , your new laptop has not arrived yet so you don't need additional license right now and NFR is not needed .

Since it is weekend now , best would be to contact ESET UK or ESET UK reseller on Tuesday (as you say) and ask for your license for NOD32 H.E. to be enlarged so that it can be used on 2 machines (a.k.a. add 1 more machine and use the same license on two computers).

By the way , upgrade to v 3.0.684 (the latest v3) or v 4.0.437 (the latest v4)

Cheers! :thumb:

5. cozumel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.