adding bartpe rescue system to os-selector

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by kite, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kite

kite Guest

hi,

i also have a (small) bartpe windows xp rescue system installed on the same partition as the full blown windows xp prof. it is easyly started trough an entry in boot.ini, that points to a file peboot.bin in the root of crive c:. the resuce system itself is installed also in few directories in the root of drive c:.

this rescue system is not recognized by acronis os-selector. can i tweak the os-selector myself to get this rescue system in the bootmenu of the os-selector?

and then there is the microsoft recovery console also reachable from boot.ini (c:\cmdcons\bootsect.dat). this kind of 'operating system' also was not recognized by acronis os-selector. is there way to incorporate this 'rescue' system too in the bootmenu of acronis os-selector?

thanks.

ps, the full screen version of acronis os-selector really looks cool!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello kite,

Sorry to say but I cannot answer your question without having additional information about your system. Please follow the instructions given in the previous thread.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.