Adding additional drivers to Acronis boot disk

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Bruce Rusk, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Rusk

Bruce Rusk Registered Member

Hi there,

We are using Acronis TrueImage Enterprise V8 and I was hoping to create a new boot cd with all the latest nic drivers for some of our new HP PC's. (HP DC7700,7800,7900,7900e,7400, 2510p and 2530P)

I've created a BartPE CD with the Acronis Plugin and it works but I can't seem to browse my domain. Access denied. Can only browse Workgroups.

Is there another way to compile an Acronis boot cd with the drivers added without using BartPE?

Any suggetions welcome!
    Regards
    Bruce

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for using Acronis Corporate Products

You are unable to add the drivers to the standalone version of the program by yourself. The version you use is outdated, and we don't develop it any more. The best way is to upgrade the license to the latest one.

I may recommend you to install a trial version and create Acronis Booting Rescue Media to check the functionality.

But first of all please try to do the following:

If you have a Windows 2000/2003 Domain Controller and it is inaccessible from the disk, then the following needs to be done to resolve the situation:

- Go to Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Options\

- Find the following line in the Security Options of the machine where the image archive resides and change it to Disabled:

Microsoft network server: Digitally sign communications (always)

After that see if the issue remains.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

3. Bruce Rusk

Bruce Rusk Registered Member

Great! Thanks for the prompt response.

Which Acronis product has replaced Acronis TrueImage Enterprise V8? From what I've read it seems our best choice would be Acronis TrueImage Echo Enterprise Server.

Regards

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server

Yes you are right the best choice will be Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server. You can purchase upgrade using the following link

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.