Add images to boot cd?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Frankenberrie, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frankenberrie

Frankenberrie Registered Member

What I am trying to do is add a few different images I made to the actual bootcd. Is this possible?

What I tried was:
    I ripped the boot disc to a ISO, then I added my images to the ISO and re-burned it. When I tried to boot from it, it said boot failure. Any ideas?

Thanks alot
    Mark

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Apart from anything else, you're not going to have much room for image archive files on a CD. Try DVD as per this <previous thread>. Take the time to read the whole thread and then choose either wdormans original procedure or my updated/modified version.

Regards

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Mark,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We regret to inform you that in current versions of Acronis True Image it is impossible to add images to Acronis Bootable CD. This CD is designed only to give you the ability to use Acronis True Image in case Windows doesn't boot.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.