Add a license.

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by GideonD, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GideonD

GideonD Registered Member

We have a 3 computer license at our store. It was suppose to be a Business license but I think they somehow got me set up with the home edition. Regardless, we are adding another PC to the network and need an additional license. we are over a year and a half away from renewal. Does anyone know if this can be added at this point?

Thanks

2. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

Yes it can, I just did it 10 days back thanks to the moderator here named: agoretsky

He helped me do it through my local reseller

What happens is, they will see what period is remaining on your current Eset license, let's see you still have 6 months left, so they will send you the quotation for the 6 months only for 1 user and after you pay, your license will be upgraded (takes 1 business day usually)

When the time for your renewal comes, you will be able to renew for the 4 users @ a discounted price for cheap :)

Good luck

3. reddwarfer

reddwarfer Registered Member

I did this a while back by contacting my reseller
    As above for me

Where you "may" have a problem is with Auto renewal process
    in a year and half time

I cant recall if it was they had change the amount you purchase in lic numbers or just mine was an additional
    but I couldn't renew for what I had with the extra lic only what I originally bought, with online renewal (which at the time was 2 EAV )

I think the next step up is 5 ? now
    (it odds now before I think it was evens 2 ~4..whatever)
    so 4 kinda puts you in nomans-land ..on the system I guess

Id query that as well if you just want a smooth auto renewal process...
    (might be worth having an extra lic up your sleeve anyway going to 5)

They may have catered for this now I dont know

(I have since bought a 5 lic if anyones wondering)

agree, contact them or reseller is the plan :)

HTH

4. GideonD

I contacted Eset directly and was told that adding a license is not possible unless it's within 30 days or purchase or 60 days of renewal. I'll try a reseller and see if I have any better luck.

5. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

I had 2 licenses and wanted to add a third one. I was told it was not possible by my reseller and to use a free solution until my current license expires. Needless to say I let my licenses expire and went elsewhere. I did bot think that this was an unreasonable request at all and most (if not all) of the major companies will make provisions for this. It was a shame too as I had been using NOD for 8 years.....

6. GideonD

I finally got it taken care of via a reseller. They added a pro-rated license to the existing plan. They just have a sort of sloppy system for doing this.

7. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

We were able to get GideonD helped out... if anyone else is in a similar situation, I can try to help again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.