AdAware SE question?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by jdemnyan1116, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdemnyan1116

jdemnyan1116 Registered Member

I was told and read about adware showing cookies that when you download hex-dump (which I did) would tell you a little about them. Well, Do the cookies come up in a special place. When I run a scan and it completes, I see nothing about cookies. Are they the mru's? Am I missing something or is it only the paid version? Do only the bad cookies show up?

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Only the cookies of the ones contained in their database shows up after a scan. Perhaps a browser setting or program you are using is taking care of cookies ?

Below is a test visit to Doubleclick to grab a cookie entry for Hex dump in the Adaware SE free version.

Attached Files:

3. jdemnyan1116

jdemnyan1116 Registered Member

O.K. seen those cookies before, deleted them. It only picks up the bad cookies, I thought it picked up all the cookies on the computer. Sorry about that. Thanks, now I get the idea of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.