Adaptor not detected - AWS EC2 Instance

Discussion in 'Capsa Network Analyzer' started by bwatson_sfn, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bwatson_sfn

bwatson_sfn Registered Member

Hello,

I'm looking for help from others who might have experienced trouble using Capsa on Amazon Web Services EC2 instances.

My Setup:
    AWS EC2 instance running Windows 2003 R2 32bit (unfortunately the old sofware we're hosting requires IIS 6) with one ENI (Elastic Network Interface).

The installations (I've completed the setup on several EC2 instances) is always successful, though upon launching Capsa it doesn’t detect any network adaptors. Support has indicated that Capsa does support virtual network cards. Support also mentioned Capsa detects network adapters based on NDIS (Network Driver Interface Specification), which means all the network adapters listed under the Device Manager will be identified by Capsa, though this hasn't been my experience. The virtual network card is identified in device manager as "Citrix PV Ethernet Adaptor #0".

Is there any method to force Capsa to redect network adaptors post installation? Re-installing nor rebooting post installation seems to make any difference.

Hopeful...

2. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

Colasoft Capsa does not support such kind of virtual network adapters. I will forward your requirement to the developers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.