Activation Problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by gilbrethp, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gilbrethp

gilbrethp Registered Member

Last night I renewed my subscription to NOD32 Antivirus. I received the order confirmation email, but I never got the username and password email. I registered the issue with ESET support, but I have not gotten a response.

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

With a recent change in policy, renewal licenses keep the same username and password most of the time. This very well could be the reason you didn't get a new one.

Check to make sure you can still download updates. If you cannot after you license expires, then their might be a problem customer service will need to work out.

hth

3. ristanovic

ristanovic Registered Member

Similar problem. I got username and password, the same as before, but NOD32 icon in the taskbar is still orange and Protection status shows Your license will run out shortly. I asked for my username and password to be send again, same username, same password, valid until 2009. Reinstalled NOD32, "your license will run out shortly". Don't know what to do next - cotacted support, waiting for an answer.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It may take up to 3 days for the expiry information to refresh, but usually it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

5. ristanovic

10 hours has passed but ok, I shell wait...

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

As long as the program is downloading updates, you're fine and protected regardless of the expiry date shown in the program.

7. ristanovic

25 hours later, it is finally ok. Thank you for your help, it just needed some time. Problem solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.