Acronis Universal Restore Help!!!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by weiyann83, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weiyann83

weiyann83 Registered Member

may i know where can i download latest Acronis Universal Restore enterprise edition trial version
    can provide the link for me?

bcos i want try my company server for Proliant DL360 G3 all the application OS system move to Proliant DL380 G4 is that can work?? the driver how? may i know more about the process? is that is work for my company.

thanks

Last edited: Aug 18, 2006
  2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

There is a download facility, off the TI Server page - scroll down to 'Acronis Universal Restore' click on the link - at the bottom of the page is the 'download trial' button. Click on this and the download registration page will appear.

Colin

3. weiyann83

that link is Download Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server 15 days trial not universal restore.

4. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

hi

if i am interpriting this correctley you cant becaue no such program excists Universal Restore is an optional Feature of Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server

have a look at this http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATIESWin/universal-restore.html

i think this may be what you are looking for there is a download link at the bottom of the page

5. weiyann83

then too bad i cant download the and trial it.

6. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

why ?? there is a trial link at the bottom of the page

http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/download/ATIESWin/

all you do is register with them and then thay will send you the download link and then you should beable to try it our for a few days before buying

7. weiyann83

i need Acronis Universal Restore, not Acronis Enterprise installer. u try to clink the link, they dont have Acronis Universal Restore provide.

8. RUSSIAN

RUSSIAN Registered Member

contact to me on mladshi dog gmail.com

9. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello weiyann83,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please note that the trial version of Acronis Universal Restore is not available on Acronis web site. In order to obtain the official version of Acronis Universal Restore please contact Acronis Support Team using Contact Acronis Customer Service link.

Please also find more information on how to use Acronis Universal Restore plug-in for Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server for Windows in the Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server for Windows User's Guide.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.