Acronis True Image Server 9

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by cwright, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwright

cwright Registered Member

Hello all. Im wondering if anyone here could help me with a problem I am having with Acronis True Image Enterprise Server 9. Normally I would say I love acronis products but this problem is giving me a huge headache. I created a couple of backup tasks one for full and one for incremental. Each one is uploading to a different FTP location. However, when I click on the location for the archive to be created I select FTP and when I type it in I either get an error that it cannot be created in My Computer or it creates the file local on the hard drive. I am typing in the ftp address just as it indicates. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2006
  2. Euth

Euth Registered Member

3. jkrepner

jkrepner Registered Member

Same here. I posted a complaint the other day on this forum and they deleted the post! (as they will this one) They didn't even try and contact me. How can a company just ignore a new user that plopped down $7000 for softwareo_O? I need to buy 2 to 4 more copies of Enterprise Server in the months to come and they just don't care and don't want to offer support. My Acronis sales guy told me they are "in the process of getting the new support center up and running"--so God knows what that means. My original sales person wasn't with the company long, so I suspect poor management across the board. Makes me feel really great that I got my company to spring for new back up software, let me tell you.

Such a great product, such poor service.
    -Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.