Acronis True Image Maker 2009, Version 12.0.0.9709 Fails

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Whitebare, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitebare

Whitebare Registered Member

o_O After installing ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE MAKER 2009, Version 12.0.0.9709 and backing up both of my hard drives which are partitioned (Drive 1 – C, D, E, F and Drive 2 – G, H, I). I backup drives C – H and place the .tib file on drive I. First time, no problem. Subsequent attempts fail.
    I un-installed Acronis and re-installed it. Same as above, first backup works and subsequent attempts fail. When I reach the screen that’s says “proceed” I click on it and it shows My Backup, status idle. I believe after clicking on Proceed it should take off, but it doesn’t. I have even clicked on Start at the top of the screen and have right clicked the task and clicked on Start. Nothing happens, idle. When it does work I get a Progress and Overall Progress window. Would appreciate some help. Did not have this problem with earlier version. Thanks.

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Is there room on I for a second backup of C, D, E, F, G and H?

I don't think I've seen any reports of TI in any version only running once and never again - at least for manual backups.

Are you running the backup manually or as a scheduled event? I have seen cases where scheduled backups only run once and refuse to run again.

Sometimes, if you delete a scheduled backup and recreate it, it will then run properly.

3. Whitebare

Whitebare Registered Member

John, This did the trick. I was trying manual, unscheduled tasks and Drive I:\ is plenty big. This from Tech Suppoort. Thanks for your reply

Re: ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE MAKER 2009, Version 12.0.0.9709 Fails!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Whitebare,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

Please make sure that Acronis Scheduler2 Service (Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services) Startup Type is set to Automatic. Otherwise, please set it to Automatic yourself and reboot your computer.

If the issue persists, could you please do the following:

- Please download the following file;
    - Start the Command Prompt from Start -> Programs -> Accessories menu;
    - Run the following commands in the folder you saved the file to:

schedmgr task zap
    schedmgr service stop
    schedmgr service uninstall
    schedmgr service install
    schedmgr service start

This should delete all Acronis scheduled tasks on the PC.

You should manage your scheduled tasks from the scratch.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.