Acronis True Image Home vs Workstation

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by zerrar, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerrar

zerrar Registered Member

I apologise for my newbie question. What it the difference between the 2 products refering to the same component Acronis True Image Local Version.Thanks

2. VolkerNadolski

VolkerNadolski Registered Member

Hi,

just a short answer without being very technical.

Acronis Home is a single user backup/recovery solution. Acronis Workstation is used in a corporate environment with the need of remote-backup and central storage of all backups.

Unfortunately only workstation version has the ability (licensed separately) of UniversalRestore.

Volker

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello zerrar,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the current inconvenience.

To expand Volker's reply a little, I'd also recommend that you take a look at this previous post of mine providing the detailed comparison between Acronis True Image 9.0 Home and Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation.

You can find more information on how to use these Acronis True Image versions in their respective User's Guides:

- Acronis True Image 9.0 Home User's Guide is available here.

- Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation User's Guide is available here.

Please also take a look at Acronis Public Knowledge Base.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.