Acronis True Image Home 9, (BUILD 3,666) is a great product

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rosina, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosina

rosina Registered Member

Had major problem , and finally had the opportunity to test this product. Couldn't be more satisfied. Restored 30GB hard drive , took a little less than one hour. Everything works great.

Thank you

2. jsher

jsher Registered Member

I couldn't agree more. I've been using True Image 9.0 since early February this year and couldn't be happier. I have two 400 gb hard drives (one is for back-up only), I leave my computer on 24 hours and automatically 6 nights a week it does a differential and the 7th day a full backup. because of the size of the backup drive and the amount of data, I essentially have over a month's worth of daily backups available at all times. I also have a networked smaller hard disk to which I manually do a monthly full backup. I had to do a complete restore on a few occassions a few months back and it worked flawlessly, and boy, what a pleasure that is when you need it! I know it's not perfect but it is sure terrific and whatever shortcomings it has are overcome by all the information and help available on this forum.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rosina and jsher,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

We are really glad to hear that you are satisfied with the work of Acronis software and will certainly do our best in order to provide you with the good and reliable software in the future as well.

If you have any questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.