Acronis True Image Home 2010 51% off on 22 Dec 2009

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Chubb, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Attached Files:

2. jonyjoe81

jonyjoe81 Registered Member

It sounds like a good deal, but looking through the true image forums, this version of true image has a lot of problems.

3. Tony

Tony Registered Member

If Acronis had kept a simple version concentrating on imaging i would most likely have paid for the latest version rather than a continually bloated suite that i have absolutely no need or interest in.

On the plus side though, i am now a licensed holder of Image For Windows.

I have to admit though that Acronis never once let me down and this is a good offer for anyone who is thinking of upgrading their version.

4. lodore

lodore Registered Member

Acronis 9 was basically just imaging but i still never got it to work on the three computers i had at the time i tryed it on.
    Instead of fixing the current features they just added more features and made it bloated.

there is plenty of decent imaging programs out there such as image for windows,norton ghost,shadow protect desktop,drive snapshot,macrum reflect,paragon,windows bultin imaging (vista ultimate/ windows 7 home premium and above versions)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.