Acronis True Image Home 2009 v12.0.9615

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by CoolForums, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolForums

CoolForums Registered Member

I having problem with Acronis True Image Home 2009 v12.0.9615 so I Load Acronis True Image Home 2009 v12.0.9615 -> Back Up -> My Data

now let say I want to Backup all PC Games SaveGame in my Documents and also that not in same place so I Tick

"Alistair" AND "All Users"
    1. D:\Documents and Settings\Alistair\Alistair Documents
    2. D:\Documents and Settings\Alistair\Application Data\Gearbox Software\Earned In Blood
    3. D:\Documents and Settings\Alistair\Application Data\Petroglyph\Empire At War
    4. D:\Documents and Settings\Alistair\Application Data\Petroglyph\Empire At War - Forces of Corruption
    5. D:\Documents and Settings\Alistair\Application Data\ScummVM
    6. D:\Documents and Settings\Alistair\Local Settings\Application Data\Gas Powered Games\SupremeCommander
    7. D:\Documents and Settings\Alistair\Local Settings\Application Data\Gearbox Software\Nightfire
    8. D:\Documents and Settings\Alistair\Local Settings\Application Data\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich

now other one is at "All Users"
    1. D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\POPWWPROFILES
    2. D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    3. D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\Application Data\Ghost Master
    4. D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\Application Data\Monolith Productions\FEAR
    5. D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\Application Data\stalker-shoc

now I going to Explain the problem
    If I Select all of these SavGames it will work Once for "Alistair" AND "All Users" BUT when I select Task And Log i select My Data Backup1 and click Edit it only do
    D:\Documents and Settings\Alistair\etc...
    it do NOT D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\ the "All Users" is NOT select in the My Data Backup1.
    I have to make other one My Data Backup2 for D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\

I hope you understand the Bug problem that it can't Backup Both "Alistair" AND "All Users"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Have you tried exploring the actual tib file?

Does this only contain one user instead of two users documents?

It is just possible that it has backed up the correct information, but just reports it incorrectly.

Colin

3. CoolForums

CoolForums Registered Member

you right it had backed up the correct information and now the Blue Square show on All User so I no idea why if did not show before but but now it all fine and ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.