Acronis True Image Home 2009 Restore Problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Body_Soul, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Body_Soul

Body_Soul Registered Member

Hallo to everyone,

I used Acronis True Image Home 2009 Build 9633, Italian trial version, to create a full Backup of HDD C:, directly on 2 DVD+RW, without problems.
    After that I tried to restore C:, so I boot the PC from the first DVD, and after selecting the ATIH2009 path, my LCD Monitor says that the resolution is not supported, and nothing is displayed, only this floating window.
    I created the Backup on the 800x600 resolution. What do I wrong? Is it a trial limitationo_O?

Thanks for Help.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Body_Soul,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis True Image

The issue is not related to the trial version limitations. It is not clear, have you tried to restore the archive under Windows or under Acronis Booting Rescue Media?

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

3. Body_Soul

Body_Soul Registered Member

Thanks for your answer.

I put the first DVD-RW, that includes the Acronis True Image Home 2009 (added when i created the backup), and reboot the system.
    It brings me to a screen that let me choose between Acronis True Image or Windows, after that my LCD Monitor says that the resolution is not supported, and nothing is displayed, only this floating window.

[MOVE]:doubt: o_O o_O[/MOVE]

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Body_Soul,

Thank you for your interesting in Acronis True Image

When you purchase the program you can use Safe version of the bootable media, it should solve the issue. You can download it from your account on our web site under Registered Products. Acronis True Image Home Safe version has the following limitations:

Does not include USB, PC Card, or SCSI drivers. Recommended for use in cases where problems running the full version occur.

Now I can advise you download free trial English version of the program (build number 9709) and see if the issue persists.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.