Acronis True Image Error E000101F4

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Conqueror, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conqueror

Conqueror Registered Member

Hello,
    I want to make an image of a harddisc with Acronis True Image ver.903 and it gives me an error E000101F4,can't find harddiscs..............
    So I make a repairupdate to the version 937.
    But the errormessage is still the same. Does anybody have an idea what files are corrupt, before I install the system new.

Best regards

Roland o_O

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. kms250

kms250 Guest

I have this same problem also. I'm using Windows XP Pro SP2 all updates. My problem is more complex, the computer crashes whether using this program or Nero Drive Backup program. If I backup using the Windows XP backup utility or Maxtor MaxBlast drive copy programs they work fine.

snaplog file contents:

Init log on Windows NT 5.1 build 2600Service Pack 2 Mon Aug 22 10:15:58 2005

Init kernel 0x0
    Init status: 0x0 mode flags: 0x0 flags: 0x0 minint: 0
    libver: 0x108008E drver: 0x108008E
    shared size: 0x567FE00
    Done lib status 0x0
    Done lib status 0xE0000001
    Done log

4. kms250

kms250 Registered Member

Checked the Event Viewer System Log in Windows and a bad block error on my backup internal hard drive has been repeatably showing up in that log. Will reformat that drive and report back whether this changed anything or not. This could explain the reboot issue.

5. kms250

kms250 Registered Member

That fixed the random rebooting problem but did not fix the rebooting problem when using the app. I completely uninstalled it and the system is no longer randomly rebooting.

6. kms250

kms250 Registered Member

I was able to use the Acronis True Image CD ROM to duplicate the hard drive. :rolleyes:

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello kms250,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please explain your problem? You cannot create a backup to CD, am I correct? What error message do you get? Please describe all your actions before the issue appears step-by-step.

Also I recommend you to download the latest build (937) of Acronis True Image 8.0. In order to get access to updates you should register account on our site (or just log in if you have already created it) and then register your copy of the product. Then please let me know if the problem remains.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.