Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows – can’t see image files

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sjn, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjn

sjn Registered Member

I created images with an Acronis 9.1 Server Rescue CD and have them stored on a SAN.
    I recently updated to Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows and built a new Rescue CD.

When I boot a server using the Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows rescue CD and the software loads into RAM, advance to the screen to get to the Acronis Backup Archive Selection screen. When I open the server attached to the SAN, I can not get to the shared folders on the SAN.

I verified the network settings as valid.

And to prove it, I booted the Acronis 9.1 Server Rescue CD in the same server.
    I then can advance to the screen to get to the Acronis Backup Archive Selection screen and can access the shared folders with the images.

Is there a difference Acronis 9.1 Server Rescue CD and Acronis True Image Echo Server Rescue CD that is causing me not to see the image files?:isay:

Has as anyone seen this problem o_O

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows – can’t see image files

Hello sjn,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please try manually entering the path to location into path string.
    If that doesn't help, lease make sure you use the latest build (8076) of Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

- Boot the computer from Acronis Bootable Rescue Media, remove the "quiet" parameter and wait for # prompt to appear;
    - Insert a diskette in a floppy disk drive and issue the following commands;

cd tmp
    mkdir mntdir
    mount /dev/fd0 mntdir
    cat /proc/net/dev > mntdir/net.txt
    asamba dhcp -n > asa_dhcp.txt
    asamba masters > asa_mast.txt
    sysinfo > mntdir/sysinfo.txt
    umount mntdir

- Collect the net.txt, asa_dhcp.txt, asa_mast.txt and sysinfo.txt files from the diskette.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.