Acronis True Image 9 experience

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jmk94903, Sep 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

I've read briefly the features of TI 9, and I'm sorry that native DVD support is still missing.

However, the inclusion of file backup is nice. It means that one product can do both jobs which appeals to me.

The Snap Restore looks scary. I'd rather wait and have a fully restored system that I know works rather than mess with it during the restore. I'd be very interested to know from anyone who has experimented with this.

2. MPSAN

MPSAN Registered Member

File backup will be GREAT if we can create "jobs". In that way, my wife can create an MS Office Job to back up that data and a Quicken Job. Maybe an MP3 job as well. If not, then this feature will not replace other File Backup software....especially if TI9 file backup will not write to DVD.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MPSAN,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify what you mean by "MP3 job, MS Office Job"? A backup archive is a file that contains a copy of selected files/folders data, you can create a backup archive all the files/folders including the mp3 files. If you have any questions concerning our software, please feel free to us.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.