Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jmanuel29, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmanuel29

jmanuel29 Registered Member

Ok, I have a question guys.. I have a pc environment with over 150 pcs all running Windows XP, and two Domain Controllers. In the past I would create an image of one of the machines and just go one by one restoring the image on each computer. I would like to know if there is a way to store the image on the server and deploy it to multiple machines... I know this can be done in Norton Ghost since I have done it before, I am just wondering if this is possible in Acronis. If so, can somebody help on how to perform the task... Thank you

2. jmanuel29

Has anyone come up with an answer for my questiono_O?

3. Asus

Asus Registered Member

If i correctly anderstand your problem you want to do a multicast deployment ? If it's yes, you can use acronis snap deploy it's very easy and powerful.

please try to describe more precisely your network configuration

good luck

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jmanuel29,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please notice that Asus is correct. Acronis solution designed for simultaneous deployment of the image to multiple systems is Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0

We recommend you to download and install the free trial version of Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0 to see how the software works on your computer. With the trial version of the product you will be able to fully use the windows version for a period of 15 days and deploy 5 computers.

Please submit a request to Acronis Support if you want to receive a trial version of Acronis Universal Deploy as well.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0 in the respective User's Guide.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product. Note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase. In case you are planning to purchase many copies, please contact our Sales Team by filling up the Volume License Request form available at the Purchase Acronis Corporate Solutions page of Acronis web site.

Please note that according to Acronis License Policy you need to purchase one copy of the product for every computer it will be used to manage.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

5. jmanuel29

Yes, I am trying to do a multicast deployment, where I can reimage
    20 computers at the same time. I have two domain controllers, cisco
    switches, running dhcp on all machines except servers. I know with
    norton ghost you can setup reimaging in multiple computers at the
    same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.