Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation Install failure - Problem with License Server?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by trexx, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trexx

trexx Registered Member

I have tried to install my ATI 9.1 (latest build) on a single PC, installed the License Server before, impoting the serial worked fine. Checked that the License Server is up and running on the machine:

Acronis True Image Workstation 9.1 Upgrade (German) -- 1/1 available

This works fine with DNS, localhost, IP or 127.0.0.1 - and no, I don't use a firewall ...

When I try to install ATI WS however it says that there is no valid license and/or no license server.

The product was purchased as an upgrade from a former ATI 8.
    It's a pitty that a program I spent money on doesn't even install...

Anyone an idea.

2. Christian Schmid

Christian Schmid Registered Member

Hello,

i have the same problem. I have reinstalled the license-server after cleaning the registry, but the installer of TI could not connect to the local server.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello trexx,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

We are truly sorry for the delayed response.

As far as I understand you use the license for Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation Upgrade. Please note that you should use not only the serial number for Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation Upgrade, but also a serial number for your previous version of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation when installing an upgrade. Therefore, please add the license for Acronis True Image 8.0 Corporate Workstation to the Acronis License Server.

If the issue persists, please explain your step-by-step actions which you took that led you to this issue. Please also create a screen shot of the error, if possible. Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Christian Schmid,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please describe the issue in more details? What exactly did you try to perform? Please explain your step-by-step actions which you took that led you to this issue.

I would also recommend that you make sure that you use the latest build (3718 ) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.