Acronis True Image 8 Corp Workstation NIC Issues?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by gpell, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gpell

gpell Registered Member

Hi,

We have just recently purchased Acronis True Image 8 Corporate Workstation. So far we are really happy with this product but i have come across an issue with a particular LAN adapter on a Laptop we are distributing. From the recovery boot CD Acronis identifies the Nic as "Rhine-1 (3043) or Rhine-2 (VT86C100A)". Now the problem is that it is having trouble obtaining an IP Address from the DHCP server where as on other machines we never have a problem. If we manually assign it an IP address it still has problems browsing the network. I am surprised Acronis doesn't have stable support for this Nic as it has been around for a while?? f anyone can suggest a workaroundfor this please let me knowo_O Thankyou for your time.

Regards

Greg.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Greg,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image Corporate Workstation (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATICW/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Please contact support@acronis.com regarding this issue and indicate that you want to contact Marian Fadeeva. Please include reference to this thread into your request.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.