Acronis True Image 8.0 cannot use XP?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by troika, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troika

troika Registered Member

A couple of years ago I installed a freebie Acronis T.I.8.0 and never used it .
    Now I have tried to use it but the 'do something' options have all the 'Next' buttons greyed out.
    I see an option of clicking on various versions of MS OSs up to 2000(if a previous OS worked click on that) but XP is not an option.

Is this free version of Acronis non updateable, if that is what is needed, to use it?
    Any advice welcomed. Thanks.

PS It is actually called Acronis True Image Personal

2. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

It was probably only a trial version which expired. You'll be better off getting the latest trial version. It give you 15 days to test the software.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello troika,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify what exact actions with Acronis True Image 8 Personal you want to perform? Please describe your actions step-by-step.

As Chutsman advised, please download and install Acronis True Image 9.0 Home trial version and see how it works on your computer.

You can find the detailed information on how to use Acronis True Image 9.0 Home in the respective User's Guide.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase Acronis True Image 9.0 Home Upgrade.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

4. troika

troika Registered Member

Thanks to both for the advice - will test out Acronis 9.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.