Acronis True Image 11 Home Build # 8053 , Can't copy & Paste

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by scottvf, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottvf

scottvf Registered Member

In the new update I can't copy and paste my comments anymore.
    When making changes (adding software, drivers... ) I would copy my comments and paste them to my new backup then add changes. I can't highlight the comments on my backup when I click on it anymore. Will this be fixed in the new build?

2. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

I have the same version and it's working here. I assume that you are referring to the Archive Comments screen when creating an image. Doing a Copy from Word and a paste (Ctrl+V) puts them right in. Have you changed your mouse or keyboard recently, perhaps to wireless?

3. scottvf

It's on the "Backup Archive Location" screen not the "Archive Comments" screen. It's before you get to the comment screen. When you click on a backup archive it shows the comments on the right side. I would then highlight them, right click, select copy then create a new archive name click next and select Create new full backup, click next, select default options, click next, then paste "ctrl v" then type new changes under my paste. The new build version you can't highlight the comments from the backup location screen anymore. I doesn't do anything when you try to highlight it.
    I installed the old build and it works but when I go back to build 8053 it won't highlight anymore.
    I think it's a bug/glitch that they don't know about.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  4. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

I can confirm that what you say is true in build 8053. You cannot copy that information.

5. scottvf

yea, Hopefully they will fix it in the next build. I can't upgrade till they do since I use that feature all the time.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello scottvf and Bruce Mahnke and everyone interested,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please create a screenshot of the problem screen and submit a request for technical support with that screenshot, detailed description of the problem and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.