Acronis True Image 11 backup problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Barbara Den, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara Den

Barbara Den Registered Member

I just purchased Acronis True Image 11. I have backed up C drive to an external hard drive and even scheduled a differential backup; however, the program keeps warning me that have no backups as yet. It shows the scheduled differential in the scheduled tasks window, but the yellow strip across the top of several windows is still warning me that I have no backups.
    When I go to the actual external hard drive, the backup shows there. How can I get the Acronis program to recognize the backup.

This is my first backup program, so I am very new at this. Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Barbara

2. TheWeaz

TheWeaz Registered Member

Did you run the FULL manually and has the scheduled DIFF run yet?
    There’s a quirk that issues that warning if no ‘scheduled’ backups have run yet.

3. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Or it may be that you have to use the "Backup Locations" feature for the software to recognize that a backup exists. I'm not sure, but the others who use that version will be able to say.

4. Barbara Den

Barbara Den Registered Member

Thank you so much, TheWeaz! I ran a differential backup and everything is OK now--no alerts that I have nothing backed up. I really appreciate your taking the time to help.

And thank you, too, DwnNdrty for stopping in to help.

Barbara

5. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.