Acronis True Image 10.0 or 9.0?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Solid Snake, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid Snake

Solid Snake Registered Member

Hello all,

I am looking for a program that will basically allow me to do s system recovery like my other computer did which was a Compaq system recovery program built in with windows xp.

I want to basically go back to factory shipped condition(xp installed, nothing else installed from me)

I have heard so many problems with these Acronis programs so I do not know if I should get it or not. If so, which one? 10.0? or 9.0?

2. VolkerNadolski

VolkerNadolski Registered Member

Hi,

maybe you should try TI7 Personal Edition first..

Many magazines publish it on their CDs. This version should have all functions you need and costs....nothing.

Volker

P.S.: If your hardware is not supportet by this old version..you can download the actual trial version. Version 10 seems to have no bugs in the features you want to use.

3. Solid Snake

Solid Snake Registered Member

well, that sounds good but I am planning on to use this with my new computer which will be two 150gb WD Hard Drives and two 74gb WD Hard Drives. The two 74 HD will make it to be 148gb and will be under raid 0 for maximum performance and the same with my other two 150gb HD. The 148gb HD will be holding all of my system information including operating system and my two 150gb HD will hold all of my games. Is Acronis compatible with Raid 0 modes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.