Acronis TI8CW - restore script

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ccameron, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccameron

ccameron Guest

Hello,

I'm trying to either figure out a command line or a way of scripting a restore from an image stored in the secure zone.

I've figured that using TrueImageCmd.exe /deploy etc is going to do this, but I cant figure out what the /filename= option should be for an image stored in the secure zone. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

2. regnim

regnim Guest

Yeah, I would like something like this as well. My daughter is away at college and I would like a one click solution to restore her PC when all the virus on the college network trash her PC. Trying to direct her on what to click on from far away is quite a challange. If you figure this out please post for the rest of us.

3. ccameron

ccameron Guest

I also tried to make an image on a 2nd partition D:\ and then restore from that using:

c:\program files\acronis\trueiamgeworkstation\trueimagecmd.exe /deploy /filename:compaq.tib /partition:1-1

But I get an error "Failed to lock partition 1-1."

Which of course makes sense to me - it sounds like I need to make my own bootable environment which launches that command from a Ramdisk or something like that using TrueImageCmdDos.exe

Am I on the right track support? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. Artemisa

Artemisa Registered Member

may be you could do that with BartPE and the icludable TI-plug-in, see here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.