Acronis TI Agent for noarch

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Phoenixke, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenixke

Phoenixke Registered Member

Hi,

I need to backup a linux server remotely in a restricted datacenter environment. When i use wget to fetch the agent and run the installer I get:

Installing Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server failed on your system. Installation could not continue, please report file /var/log/trueimage-setup.log to support@acronis.com.
    package acronis-glibc-1.0-0 is intended for a noarch architecture

I have attached the log file. The first server I ran the agent on worked like a charm although I had to compile the snapapi first. Please advise. I'm an ACE if that helps in any way ;)

Attached Files:

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Phoenixke,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

First of all, please make sure you use the latest build of the software (8163).

You can download all necessary files from update section in your account.

If you have not registered your product on our web site yet, we recommend to do it in order to receive free updates.

- Choose Product registration
    - Enter the serial number for your Acronis product in the corresponding field.

If the issue persists, please let us investigate the situation you experienced and do the following:

Please download the Linux System Report utility.

- Unpack the archive: # tar xvf sysinfo.tar
    - Make the script executable: # chmod +x sysinfo
    - Run the executable: # ./sysinfo

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files (along with the log you created earlier) and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. To expedite the resolution we recommend you to use our Live Chat service after that. We will do our best to investigate the problem and provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexander Nikolsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.