Acronis TI 9.1 Enterprise server cannot install???

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by googlesi, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. googlesi

googlesi Registered Member

Hello.

Need help, Windows Server 2003 RC2 I am trying to install TI 9.1 Enterprise server trial version (3854).

"Installation Incomplete"

The installation was interrupted before Acronis True Image Enterprise Server could not be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again.

So Do anybody know how solve the problem?

Thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello googlesi,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

Please clear Windows temp folders, and try again.
    Please also try temporarily disabling antivirus software and installing.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please do the following to collect MSI installer log:
    - launch the product installation file;
    - once the Acronis product installation screen appears, right-click on the name of the component that fails to install. You should see two options there: Install and Extract. Select Extract;
    - select the path for extracting the component and click Save;
    - go to the Run prompt (Start -> Run) and issue the following command: msiexec /i path&msi-name /l*v log-name.log, where path&msi-name is the name and path of the file you extracted in steps 2-3 and log-name.log is the path and the name to the log file you want to save the output to. For example, msiexec /i D:\AcronisFolder\AcronisTrueImage /l*v log-name.log;
    - reproduce the problem and collect the log file created during the installation.

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. burnabycomputer

burnabycomputer Registered Member

i see a lot of people have this problem and there has been almost a handful of solutions but non of them worked for me

well ive found another solution, one that will solve everyone else's installation interruption error

1 get a hold of (google) "black viper"s registry tweaks and download the !DefaultProAll.reg set registry
    OR
    get the attached registry tweak that i attached in txt form, rename the extention to .reg and execute it
    reboot!
    this will set most of the services to automatic

[ I also went to "system properties" and under "hardware", in the "driver signing" section, set the option to warn] you probably dont have to do this and yours will be set on warn by default anyway]

2 Install Acronis true image

disable the extra tweaks to your content

the reason why i tried this method was because i customized my own windows server edtion over at retestrak and on install it i have it disable certain services. never mind enabling those very disabled services, but for some reason the windows xp registry tweak makes it possible to install true image

good luck

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.