?Acronis T.I. for WG. License for full boot cd =

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bttf, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bttf

bttf Registered Member

I buyed and installed TU 9 for workgroup (and universal restore) on my xp professional. I made a boot cd too.
    When i boot from cd to backup the harddisk, if i choose FULL mode the system stop on searching "license server" (and don't find the host neither i input manually). If i choose SAFE mode all works well but i have not usb support (I need it for backup on my pendrive usb)
    Why ?
    I try with the command "quiet noacpi..." but don't work ...
    I try removing firewall but don't work.
    I try freeing all usb ports but don't work.

Before TU 9 for workgroup (and universal restore) i have buyed TU 10 home and i have not problem with FULL mode.

2. bttf

bttf Registered Member

I forget to say,,, I installed license server too and add regulary a license on my pc..

3. bttf

bttf Registered Member

No reply ?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello bttf,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build (3887) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to update all installed components and recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

Could you please clarify if you have installed Acronis License Server on the same computer you're trying to back up with Acronis Bootable Rescue Media?

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

5. bttf

bttf Registered Member

I've buyed, installed and registred true image 9.1 workstation build 3887.
    I've buyed, installed and registred universal restore too.
    From the build 3887 i create rescue media that don't work in full mode.
    I've installed license server on SAME computer (with xp pro sp2) where i'm trying to back up with rescue media in full mode.

I tryed inserting manually the host "127.0.0.1" and don't work. "localhost" too... THE PROGRAM DON'T FIND THE HOST !

Why i haven't problem with rescue media created with TU10home (registred too) while i have problem with TU9.1WORKSTATION ?

I need to do a backup with an external usb hard disk that i can't use in safe mode !

Is it possible to create a rescue media that DON'T CHECK this "license server" when starting ? Or... check the license server on 127.0.0.1 address ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.