Acronis stops loading after booting from cdrom

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by richardjackson, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richardjackson

richardjackson Registered Member

Hello

When using the rescue cdrom the machine boots from the cdrom, and then the screen says please wait loading acronis but nothing happens. Can anybody advise please ? This happens with a 500 mb ram flybook, my sony vaio loads perfectly.

Thanks

Richard Jackson
    richard.jackson@waterandsoap.co.uk

2. mark3

mark3 Registered Member

Try your Rescue CD on another machine. If the same thing happens then I suggest that you create a new Rescue CD. From what I have read in these posts, it is better to start with a clean CD although I have not had any problem overwriting my CD whenever a new build is released.

3. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Have you tried the safe mode rescue disk ?

4. WWS

WWS Registered Member

I first noticed that back with TI8.796 and it still does it with TI9 for me.
    Just wait at least a minute before you decide something's wrong with the disc.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello richardjackson,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

First of all, I would recommend that you make sure that you use Bootable CD created with the latest build (3633) of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If the problem persists, please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.