Acronis Startup Recovery Manager not work!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rafael, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafael

Rafael Guest

Acronis Startup Recovery Manager not work in Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server for Windows (Build 1124) . My system is Windows XP Service Pack 2. Which the problem?

Sorry for bad english...

2. Rafael

Rafael Guest

I used Bootable CD version...

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

4. Rafael

Rafael Guest

The Bootable CD was created successfully with the MediaBuilder. The problem is in the Acronis Secure Zone and Acronis Startup Recovery Manager. The computer restarts, the Acronis Secure Zone is created in the Hard Drive, the Acronis Startup Recovery Manager is activated, but it does not appear the option to press F11 in the BOOT. When I tried to create an image in the Acronis Secure Zone, the file name appears as "\\?\?bplace\" and the image is not created.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rafael,

Please create the screenshots of your actions when you try to create an image in the Acronis Secure Zone and screenshot of the error you get, send these screenshots to support@acronis.com along with log file (Acronis True Image -> Tools -> Show Log) (please see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 for the instructions on how to create the report).

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.