Acronis Snap Deploy Start Error

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by ROP, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROP

ROP Registered Member

Acronis Snap Deploy installs successfully, but when I start the Bootable Rescue Media application, I recieve "The procedure entry point ??0FXRectangle@@QAE@FFFF@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library fox.dll".

I have attached the image of the error. Has anyone else seen this and have you resolved it? Please advise.

Thanks,
    Ajax

Attached Files:

2. spyderlive

spyderlive Registered Member

Have been dealing about this arror for days. I am a computer programmer and web designer and ddespite all my expertise I am realizing there is nothing to do. If this error disappears, is a BSOD blue screen in my XP Pro to come up. What I have realized after a week of searching is this: Acronis True Image is not longer what it was before, probably the producer wished to pump too much functionality in it. It happens with any software: when it has become perfect (so it was the version 11) it turns into something that is asked to me too perfect and then full of problems. I have two different computers with both Asus mainboards and first class devices in them but Acronis True Image is a source of problems anywhere it goes, my Toshiba laptop too. The only solution I found was to run away from it and try O&O solutions instead.

3. ROP

ROP Registered Member

Finally found and fixed problem.

Ajax

4. mikeyjb

mikeyjb Registered Member

ROP, I have the same issue on SBS 2003. I don't suppose you have the resolution you found please? I've spent over 6 hours with Acronis support on this now and they don't seem to have a clue what the issue is.

Many thanks,

Mike

5. ROP

ROP Registered Member

Believe it or not, to fix this problem I uninstalled Acronis; then I logged into my machine as an administrator and deleted my network profile; then logged back onto the network with my network ID (Which re-creates a new network ID profile). I then proceeded to re-install Acronis and it finally worked.

What led me to do this was that it was working on another computer, but not my own.

I hope this helps... Good Luck and let me know if this helps.

6. mikeyjb

mikeyjb Registered Member

Thank you ROP! :)

I never would have thought of that as the resolution and it's quite clear that Acronis had absolutely no idea what was causing the problem (serveral sessions and emails later and the issue has now been "escalated"). I'll drop support a mail so that hopefully other people won't have to go through this pain in future...

If you're in / ever in the UK, I owe you much beer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.