Acronis Snap Deploy 3 for Workstation

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by softel, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. softel

softel Registered Member

I have created a master imaage and with the help of Universal deploy, I was able to successfully create a duplicate version of an installation on another PC.

The problem I have, is for some reason the source PC has now become unbootable.

I thought I could just use the original master image for this PC and it does work albeit with a strange problem.

Everytime I boot the system, it creates a randomly named account with administrators privileges, e.g. I have accounts called A602238E91, A71C596129, A77F9DDD15, etc.

I notice also that os_patcher.exe is running on every boot and there is a PCI driver not recognised, despite the the machine being PC that I created the image with!

Thye PCI error reads: E001D0194: Device driver 'PCI\VEN_8086DEV_2652SUBSYS_01771028REV_03'

Any clues as to what is happening, or more the point, how to fix it would be greatly appreciated? This issue has really stitched me up.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  2. softel

softel Registered Member

It was my fault, in part, I had changed the BIOS to factory defaults and this presented the disks differently to the OS. The master image had a different BIOS setting. Although I couldn't figure out why the UD didn't work and allow me to add drivers later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.