Acronis Server wont install in x64 server 2003?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by phdnetwork, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phdnetwork

phdnetwork Registered Member

I have 2 trial versions of Acronis Server [ent / standard] it will install normally, then just when its about to finish, installer reverses, and uninstalls the program.
    Is the program incompatible? I tryed to install into the non- x64 program files folder, same result.
    Is there a trick to installing? I tryed to install the way a terminal server does, same result.
    I just installed Server 2003 x64 on a Dell 1800.

Any Answers?

Pedro

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Pedro,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis corporate products.

The current versions of Acronis True Image Server for Windows and Acronis True Image Enterprise Server for Windows do not support Windows x64 versions. We are planing to implement support of x64 Platform in Acronis True Image in the future.

If you have problems with installing the products on a non x64 Operating system, please contact our technical support team with the details and they will provide you with a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    _ _
    Alexander Fedotov

3. phdnetwork

phdnetwork Registered Member

Thanks!

Pedro

4. inventor00

inventor00 Guest

Re: Acronis Server wont install in x64 Windows XP either

Any idea when an x64 bit version will be released? I noticed it did not say that on the the requirements - that it would not work on Windows Xp 64 edition nor Windows 2003 Server 64 bit edition.

I tried and it will not work on either...

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: Acronis Server wont install in x64 Windows XP either

Hello inventor00,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

I'm afraid that the support for 64 bit editions of Windows has not been implemented yet in none of the currently available Acronis True Image versions. It will certainly be available in the future builds\versions of Acronis True Image, but exact time frame for this is not decided yet.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.