Acronis schedule task

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rabbit Doe, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabbit Doe

Rabbit Doe Guest

ATI 8 is really a great backup software. I really admire the developers at Acronis. It has saved me a lot of troubles many times. There is one minor flaw that I like to see improvement in your next update though. When you create a schedule task to back up, it is much nicer to see the date and time that the task is scheduled rite beside the icon instead of the date and time the task is created (it's useless). Anytime I want to check when my schedule is, I have to go through a series of screens to find out what it is. I don't think it's a big job to make this modification. Am I wrong? Norton, McAfee ... etc all display the date and time for the specific task rite beside its icon. So I think it is not too difficult for the Acronis team to fix it. Bravo!!!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rabbit Doe,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We have taken into account your remark and this option is already in our Enhancement List. We expect this will be implemented in future.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Rabbit Doe

Rabbit Doe Guest

Dear Acronis team,

That's great if you could take that into account. Thanks for listening and your prompt response.

Rabbit

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rabbit Doe,

Actually, you are able to rename the task manually once it is created. Just right click on the task you have scheduled and choose the "Rename" item!

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.