Acronis Recovery Media with UR

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by autoseals, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. autoseals

autoseals Registered Member

I used Echo Workstation 9.5 build 8115 to create the recovery media ISO. I have the Universal Restore Option installed. My boot cd in the title says I have the universal restore. However I never get the screen asking me if I want to use universal restore or not as it states in the user manual and in post I have read on here.

I also tried to create a BartPE cd and I have the same problem.

Thanks.

2. autoseals

Can someone tell me why it is so hard to get support? I've done the chats and it appears those people are script readers. Never having a clue and giving suggestions that have nothing to do with my problem. I should be able to install a product and it should behave as the manual states.

I'm getting disappointed because after working with Workstation I wanted to look into their Server products as I want to do image backups of them.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello autoseals,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Workstation Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please make sure you use the latest build (8115) of both Acronis True Image Echo Workstation and Acronis Universal Restore. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

Please make sure that the partition with supported operating system is selected for restoration. It's recommended that the entire hard disk is selected.

Could you please let us know your Acronis request number (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your request? We will find out how the investigation of your issue is going. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

4. autoseals

Acronis #1648759 is the case number for the BartPE problem.
    Yes, I've installed the latest version and still after trying to create both the BartPE and Acronis recovery media I never get the option as stated in the manual to select "use universal restore"

Acronis #1659189 is the case number asking for a refund.

I always get the auto replies, but when I'm told I was sent a reply with the solution, I never get it. And no, it is not in the junk mail filter.
    :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.