Acronis Products...

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by bneconie, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bneconie

bneconie Registered Member

I'm getting ready to purchase the following products from Acronis and I'm just wondering what type of feedback you all can offer?

Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation
    Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation Universal Restore
    Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0
    Universal Deploy
    Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0

I'm also debating on whether or not I should purchase the additional Maintenance options for each product? And, how well is the support response/competency if I were to add these options to my purchases? Does support do there best to help you resolve the problem? Are there only certain hours of operation? Does support simply take that avenue that users will have to wait until the next update to resolve certain problems?

Speaking of, are there update issues I should be aware of? If I opt not to add the Maintenance do I miss out on certain updates, or update features?

Lastly, though I've removed several of the maintenance options that are added to my cart by default, the Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 Maintenance isn't removed after I select the "X". Have any other users incurred this when purchasing through Acronis online?

Any feedback and past experience would be helpful.

Thanks.
    B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.