Acronis PartitionExpert SE 2003: "Acronis AUTOPART ERROR: Script file not found"

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by SirNight, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirNight

SirNight Registered Member

Hello,

I used PartitionExpert SE 2003 for repartitioning my notebook hd. Everything worked fine, but now I got a short bluescreen during winXP SP2 startup-sequence which tells me the following:

"Acronis AUTOPART ERROR: Script file not found"

After 1 sec the bluescreen disapears and winXP is starting as usual.

Does anybody know, how to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

SirNight

Last edited: Jul 7, 2005
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. mukeshwani

mukeshwani Registered Member

Has anyone found a solution for the Script Not Found error during booting Windows XP SP2? I have tried fixing the MBR but still comes up.

Thanks in advance.

4. dog

dog Guest

Hi mukeshwani, ;)

First Welcome to Wilders' ;)

Have you tried using the boot floppy or ISO image available from acronis? (as supplied in the second link from the post above)
    Regards;

Steve

5. mukeshwani

mukeshwani Registered Member

Hi Steve,
    SOrry for the late reply. I tried fixing the MBR using the WinXP recovery console and also tried using the ISO. Still shows the error message during bootup.

I did notice something fishy with the ISO version of MBR fix. When I boot with the CD it asked me if I wanted to fix the MBR. I pressed any key and it complained that there are no commands for booting operating system and so I removed the cd and restarted the computer. I still get the error message.

Any ideas?

-Mukesh

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mukeshwani,

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.

Please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, install it with disabled logging and see if the problem still persists.

If the problem still persists then enable logging by running the Acronis drivers installation package once again, reproduce the problem and collect the c:\snapapi.log file.

Please also create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

After that please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

7. nemesis83

nemesis83 Registered Member

please can anybody tell me why this problem occurs?
    and how can i solve it?
    please write to me immediately

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.